On 7 September, the High School of Public Governance will launch a training course “Determining the Results of the Performance Appraisal of Public Servants in 2023: Algorithm of Actions” for representatives of HR services on the educational platform.
The course will cover the following topics
- current amendments to the Procedure for Performance Appraisal of Public Servants, in particular, we will focus on the changes provided for by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 949 dated 05 September 2023
- basic principles for determining the results of tasks in a state body;
- preparation of a draft order (instruction) by the HR department on determining the results of tasks;
- advisory support of civil servants in a state body;
- approving a conclusion on performance appraisal.
The course will consist of two parts:
- independent study of the course materials on the learning platform of the High School of Public Governance;
- an informational online session, which will be held in the form of an open dialogue with the speakers (*you will be able to receive the registration form for the online session only after passing the final test and receiving a certificate based on the results of self-study of the course materials).
Upon successful completion of the advanced training programme, participants will receive a certificate from the High School of Public Governance.