Forming and developing managerial competencies of public servants, creating a professional community of responsible managers, leaders committed to the state and able to lead a team of associates.
1. Develop a Strategy for organizing professional development of the senior civil service at the Higher School of Public Administration.
2. Development of a procedure for ensuring an individual trajectory of professional development of civil servants whose positions belong to the civil service category "A".
3. Development of programs and organization of training under individual development programs for civil servants whose positions belong to the category "A"
4. Creation and development of an informal professional network of civil servants whose positions belong to the category "A" for the purpose of sharing experience and best practices in management.
5. Developing the concept and organizing the activities of the School of Personnel Potential for the senior civil service.
6. Developing the concept and organizing the activities of the School of Strategy for the development, restoration and prosperity of Ukraine (for civil servants whose positions are classified as "A").
7. Development of the concept and implementation of the training program on security and defense issues (for civil servants whose positions belong to the category "A").
8. Development of programs and organization of training for persons holding political positions on certain issues of public management and administration.
SOLONETSKA Alona – Deputy head of the center