Improving the level of proficiency in the state language, general language training, communicative competence, improving knowledge and practical skills in the use of language norms in oral and written communication of civil servants and local government officials.
1. To develop, update and implement general short-term programmes to improve the level of proficiency in the state language of civil servants and local self-government officials.
2. Creation of modern educational and methodological literature for civil servants and local self-government officials (methodological developments, manuals, workshops).
3. Development and recording of training videos on improving and raising the level of proficiency in the state language.
4. Ensuring the organisation of an annual national event dedicated to the Ukrainian language - the All-Ukrainian dictation of national unity for civil servants.
5. Developing and implementing programmes to improve the level of proficiency in the state language in cooperation with the National Commission for State Language Standards for persons wishing to take the state language proficiency exam for further work in the civil service and local self-government.
6. Participation in the implementation of the action plan for the implementation of the Strategy for the Promotion of the Ukrainian Language until 2030 "Strong Language - Successful State" in accordance with the disposition of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 17 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 17 July 2019 No. 596-p.
7. Provision of psychosocial support, adaptation and development of psychological competence of civil servants.
VERZUN Victoria – Head of the center.
Телефон +38 044 223 49 20