To develop the professional competencies of public servants to create a culture of respect for the rights and freedoms of citizens, non-discrimination, adherence to the principles of barrier-free and inclusive education, and gender equality in society.
1. Developing programs and organize trainings on intercultural understanding, human rights and democratic citizenship for civil servants of categories "B" and "C".
2. Development of a training course and organization of trainings on human rights protection in the context of the armed conflict in Ukraine for civil servants and local government officials.
3. Ensuring the functioning of the Gender Mainstreaming School (for designated persons (coordinators) and employees of responsible structural units for ensuring equal rights and opportunities for women and men).
4. Including the issues of human rights, barrier-free, inclusive society, non-discrimination and gender equality in general professional (certificate) training programs for civil servants and local self-government officials.
5. Development and actualization of general professional (certificate) and short-term training programs for civil servants and local self-government officials on topical issues of implementation of the state gender policy.
Formation and development of formal and informal networks, organizations of teachers for professional training of public servants in the field of human rights, barrier-free access, social inclusion, gender equality and non-discrimination at the national and regional levels.
MAKHINCHUK Nataliia – Deputy head of the center
Телефон: +38 044 223 49 20