To establish an educational space for the training of expert trainers who are proficient in modern innovative methods and tools for professional training of public servants
1.To create a professional network of teachers, trainers, experts, partners, mentors, coaches for the public administration system.
2. Conducting practice-oriented professional training, in particular through the selection and/or training of teachers, trainers, experts in the field of professional development of civil servants, heads of local state administrations, their first deputies and deputies, local self-government officials, and local council members in accordance with their individual professional development needs.
3. Advanced training and organisation of internships for employees of regional centres for advanced training and other educational institutions, scientific institutions, other legal entities and individuals engaged in educational activities.
4. Organising and holding (annually) the Summer School of Coaching Excellence to introduce modern training technologies and educational innovations in the field of professional training of public servants, heads of local state administrations, their first deputies and deputies, local self-government officials, and members of local councils.
5. Involvement of highly professional trainers, experts, managers and employees of state and local self-government bodies (for the purpose of experience exchange), national and international experts in various fields of public administration and management in the educational process.
6. Organisation of advanced training and internships for research and teaching staff, lecturers (trainers) and other employees of the High School within their competence.
7. Maintaining a database of teachers, trainers, experts, partners, mentors.
8. Creating a platform for coworking of scientists and educators in the field of professional development of public servants in the format of conferences, trainings, summer schools, including international participation.
KOSTIUCHENKO Iryna - Head of the center
Phone: +38 044 223 49 26